Thought 4 the day

Friday 2 March 2007

Celebrity Friday

Today's celebrity is the self-proclaimed King of the Blogsphere.
His name is Darren and he has recently broken the world record for the number of blogs authored by one person. He was also voted the palest person in the Europe - and that was against some pretty tough opposition. He only achieved victory by replacing his office chair with a commode.

Here is his thought:

Hi - thanks for reading this - I'll be over to your site soon to leave you a message to say how much I liked it that you left me a message, in the hope that you will then come back and leave me a message about how much you liked my message. Cool. Right. Nice. Where was I? Oh yeah, 'thought' - here it is:

Blog as you would be blogged by.

Ooooh deep. What did I mean by that? Well it's too late to take it back now. See you soon. Leave me message. Please. If I don't get any messages for a few minutes I start to think there's no-one there and maybe there's been a disaster and I'm the only one left alive. I can't go through all that again.

It was more or less at this point that Darren started to cry. If you can help, please send money to us and we'll pass some of it on to Darren.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
T4td Corp.
Reaching out to you.

No comments: