Thought 4 the day

Friday 30 March 2007

Celebrity Friday

The days just fly by don't they?

There's never enough time in the day to get everything done. Which is why we make our staff work all night as well. A couple of shots of espresso usually does the trick. Sometime we even use a fresh hypodermic.

We know what you're thinking - don't we always?
But don't worry - it isn't real espresso. No that would be far too expensive. No, we just crumble some caffeine tablets into a bag of sugar, then mix it with a little gravy powder in a bucket of water, and no-one notices the difference.

Anyway, for today's Celebrity Friday, we thought we'd do something different. We thought we'd introduce you to the team. Well, to the important people. We won't bother with the office juniors. At the rate we get through them, we'd never be able to keep you up to date. To be honest, we don't even bother to get them name badges. We don't give leaving presents, we just send flowers to the family.

Today's celebrity is me.
My name is known only to a few, carefully selected individuals - one of whom is my goldfish - so I'm generally known as MC. I am the Chairman, Chief Exec and founder of T4td Corp. My chronological age is 42, but my financial age is either 85 or 15, depending on which authority is asking. One of my claims to fame is that I'm the only person who has successfully claimed several pensions whilst still receiving child benefit. My main hobby is motorbike riding, which I took up in order to ease the commute between my bedroom and my dressing room.

My thought 4 the day is a quote:

Always do right. This will gratify some and astonish the rest.

Mark Twain

I hope to introduce the rest of the team to you soon. We even hope to create, we mean 'take' a few pictures of our senior staff.

We look forward to seeing you soon.
Sincerely,
T4td Corp.
Getting closer to you every day.

No comments: