Thought 4 the day

Friday 2 February 2007

It's That Time Again

For...
Celebrity Friday

Hooray.

This week's celebrity is a very special sportsperson.

Her name is Imelda and she's the Over 65's female pole vaulting champion for Northwest Slough.

Here's her Celebrity T4td:

If at first you don't succeed then pop down a few anabolic steroids and have another go. That's what got me where I am today. And what gave me this luxuriant beard. And the five heart attacks I've had. This week. But anyway, it was all worth it for all the fame and attention that I get - in Northwest Slough. I've even been asked to write my autobiography. That's a sort of book apparently, but I'm not sure what it's got to be about. Pole vaulting I suppose. Which is great because I know the secret trick of pole vaulting, known only to a few experts such as myself - it's this: don't let go of the pole until you've gone over the bar.

Well, that's it for T4td for another week. We're off on a training course this weekend. It's called Extreme Creative Accountancy. We were told to bring paper, a calculator and an assault rifle so it should be exciting. See you next week.

Sincerely,
T4td Corp.
Tell your friends - save us the trouble.

No comments: